Table of Contents
Nature vs Nurture in terms of entrepreneurial acumen
1. Money does not grow on trees
2. You are responsible for you
3. The taste of selling
4. Nuts and Bolts of business
5. A keen eye for opportunities
6. At the crossroads, not on the fence
7. A Productive leisure time
8. The E company
9. The most important lesson
Kid entrepreneurship is extremely a topic of great interest from parents and children. In addition to articles on the above topics for parents, we also have audio tracks. Parents and children can listen to it and stay as engaged as they would be with any great children’s activities. 🙂 Affiliate ideas included.
Best of all, because it’s a PLR product, you can brand it as your own and use it on your site without worrying about copyright infringement. So if you’re looking for an easy way to add fresh, original content to your blog, this PLR blog post is a great option.